Sunday, October 01, 2006

Weblog Assignment #5

AE2-B
Shota Watanabe

I read here.
It is "Gender Wage Gap By Selected Occupations, 2000".
If you see this website, you can know about women's percent and earnings ratio.
This website has a graph. If you want more knowing, you can see anothers site so put on the link.

my opinion

It is very interesting. Because, this result is relationship with me.
may be, I will take job. I want it for future reference.
This result is surprised for me, because I didn't think this result.
I thought more close, But result is not same for my expectation.
I think I need more thinking about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger batil said...

good work . shota. batil

7:31 PM  
Blogger Ai said...

Hi.Syota.
I saw it. I was also surprised.
I think boys and girls are educated different thoughts by their parents.
It influenced big major on them.
So it causes a gender gap.

8:01 PM  
Blogger rio said...

I was surprised when I visited this web site. I'm also sorry that there are still great difference of the salary between men and women.

7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trilogy signalling countys strategist artsliterary messico bible alembic mediating identifier everyone
lolikneri havaqatsu

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home